Startide Startide

Wonderfully put together.

This is some sweet shit right yere. What caught my attention the most is the crisp drums. The bassdrum reaches gorgeous, low frequencies, too. Not to mention the delicious soundscape..

cycerin responds:

Thanks a lot, man!

Warning From Across The Ocean Warning From Across The Ocean

I like the vibe

The instrumentation reminds me a lot of Collapse Under The Empire (look it up on YouTube if you're interested). The chord progression is soothing and despite it all sounding pretty lo-fi, it's really nice.

Imminent Decay Imminent Decay

Granulated sounds..

.. are awesome! :D

-PdG- Cybernetic Castle (FULL) -PdG- Cybernetic Castle (FULL)

Awesome.

I love the sound you've got going on in this one. It gets a bit repetitive, but I guess that's how the genre goes. Sweet triplets at the end. :D

Prodigal responds:

House/Electro is VERY repetitive when it's progressive. This is actually nothing compared to progressive House. Thanks for the review!

Diagram (House Mix) Diagram (House Mix)

Beautiful

I love the feel of it, sounds like a late-night radio house mix. Pretty old-school, yet the melody gives that trance feeling to it. I personally think it's a pretty unique style you got going there, if you want to go a bit harder on the style, I recommend you to check out some Yoji Biomehanika.

Kaburorne responds:

Haha, old-school is just a nice word for basic :P
Yeah, I do want to experiment with other styles, see where this "Kaburorne" electronic music project takes me. I do like this kind of trance/house/tech style though- I've been listening to lots of Trentemøller lately.
Thanks, I was trying desperately last night to see where I can get some more music like this, thanks for the suggestion :)

Token Token

Oh, the memories

I remember this one. It's godly compared to my first FL track. Good work. You'll definitely go far with FL.

Traverse Traverse

Pretty cool

I like this track very much, the synths you've used are going very well together. Your percussion should be worked more on here, though. The kick isn't really.. kicking it, if you know what I mean. ^^ I'd really love to remix this song, actually.
Think about that!

Kaburorne responds:

Yeah, I should have done a lot more percussion. And I didn't know how to use the EQ when I made this. I might do an update sometime. If you want to remix this, go ahead!

Classical or Hip Hop? Classical or Hip Hop?

Purrfect.

I'm speechless. Brilliant.

war-spawn responds:

Thanks fam.

Focus by DJGO Focus by DJGO

Pretty damn awesome.

I really like this beat. I think the really fat bassdrum along with the reaaaally fat bass made me like it. What I didn't quite like was the snaredrum, it was a bit too whimpy among the rest. You should have a darker one. The hihats were also a bit too overvolumed. But overall it was really cool.

-Afraid- -Afraid-

Kinda cool.

At first it sounded very weird. The percussion even sounded a bit out of beat! When the synths and stuff came in, it went all funky and cool. Not my style, but it sure is funky.

Jurian responds:

I know what you mean by out of beat, I agree, I couldn't fix it, cause i was not sure what the problem was, I placed everything right(I mean the kicks and snares), I checked it.. I'm glad you liked the last part.

Jurian